Monday 14 July 2014

Plan 2.0

So I have seen a Lot of things in the last month or two.

and I just want to bring in something to implement security.

and the only way to do that with these online business' is to have a few business' going at the same time.

So Spinding is in place already.

So I thought I would bring in a program that has the same principles as Penny Matrix and is owned and managed by someone I trust.

it is a 2x20 forced matrix you get paid on every 2nd level

2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20

So I am not going to give you a game plan on bring in your two who will bring in their two NO!!!!

You are going to bring in your two as quick as you can that will fill your level one

you now get a 100% matching bonus on your 2.

on level 2 you are going to keep recruiting but instead of these people being your directs you are going to place them under the two you just brought in.

So Let us say I have brought in Bill and Ben who are on my level 1

Level two I will get paid on whoever lands on my level 2 anyway of 25¢ for each of those people.

there will be 4 people on level 2 of a 2x 20 matrix So instead of me making $1 Which I will earn at first go round I will be making $3 because of the 100% matching bonus.

Then When I get to Level 3 I will start recruiting for myself again making sure I am at least getting a payment on the level I am not meant to be getting paid at however because I have brought in a personal recruit which gives me 100% matching bonus that means when they start getting paid I will get paid.


This will not only get me paid on every level but it will give my team a helping hand getting their recruits also

So if you sign up under me all I would need is your referral link and your ID number  to make sure I give the people to the right person.

This is not a cop out for people to join and not do any work because If you don't send me what it says in the training videos  in your back office everyday I will get a double whammy on my even levels. That means I will keep the directs for myself and not only get the 25¢ per person but the I will also get the 100% matching bonus on that person too.

I am not interested in working for people wanting a free ride I am looking for people who will spend the time and money it takes to start a business. as a team we can build this. If you are in it for yourself your gonna get left behind.

 http://taker1628.60secondmillionairesecrets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment